- Referenced in 3 articles
- simulate the breakup and recombination of the free surface and thus can model wave breaking...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- WIAS-TeSCA (Two- and three-dimensional semiconductor analysis...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 3856 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PHENIX: a comprehensive Python-based system for macromolecular...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package lars: Least Angle Regression, Lasso and...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...