- Referenced in 365 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1405 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3451 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2814 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...