- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 778 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...