- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- This Fortran software seeks the least value of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- NLopt is a free/open-source library for nonlinear optimization...