- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...