- Referenced in 16 articles
- moreover rely only on lightweight symmetric cryptography (any cryptographic hash function). The library provides...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- cryptography, Twofish is a symmetric key block cipher with a block size of 128 bits...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- realizing the full potential of ring-based cryptography has so far been hindered ... public-key cryptosystem and a “somewhat homomorphic” symmetric encryption scheme. Both apply to arbitrary cyclotomics...
- Referenced in 1 article
- topic of great relevance to cryptography. Optimization of circuits leads to efficiency improvement ... protocols, such as for symmetric-key and public-key cryptography, zero-knowledge proofs and secure...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Saturnin: a suite of lightweight symmetric algorithms for post-quantum security. The cryptographic algorithms needed ... disrupt the state of the art in cryptography in the near future. For public ... cryptography, the NIST has organized a dedicated process to standardize new algorithms. The impact ... computing is harder to assess in the symmetric case but its study is an active...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1963 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...