- Referenced in 42 articles
- provide an environment for computations involving symmetric functions and related structures, such as the characters ... facilities for converting expressions from one symmetric function basis to another, for applying standard operations ... polynomials, or Macdonald’s two-parameter symmetric functions...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- routines for factorizing sparse symmetric positive definite matrices of the form A or AAT, updating/downdating ... many other sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization ... sparse symmetric positive definite, as well as in several other sparse matrix functions...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- output and can perform quasi all symmetric cryptographic functions, from hashing to pseudo-random number...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- calculating properties of Lie groups and symmetric functions. Schur has been designed to answer questions ... some aspect of Lie groups or symmetric functions and yet do not wish...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- spring 2001, and the package currently contains functions to deal with most usual combinatorial classes ... Hopf algebras like the algebra of symmetric functions and many generalizations. There is also some...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- bidiagonal and tridiagonal form, reduction of a symmetric-definite/Hermitian-definite generalized eigenproblem to standard form ... Cholesky, and QR, the matrix sign function for eigenproblems, and an HPF interface...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Lipschitz global optimization for a symmetric function. We consider a global optimization problem ... symmetric Lipschitz continuous function. An efficient modification of the well-known DIRECT (DIviding RECTangles) method...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- roles, a role hierarchy, inverse, reflexive, symmetric roles, functional roles, and explicit definition of fuzzy...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) and some related ... Concorde callable library includes over 700 functions permitting users to create specialized codes...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Facile: A symmetric integration of concurrent and functional programming. Facile is a symmetric integration...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- manipulate tensors such as substitution and symmetrization functions. The main tensors of the Riemannian geometry...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- useful in algebraic combinatorics. Functions are mostly related to the symmetric group and handle such ... Young tableaux, divided differences, (non-commutative) symmetric functions and Schubert polynomials. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- derivatives at the grid points. The prolate functions themselves are computed by a Legendre-Galerkin ... equation; this yields a symmetric tridiagonal matrix. The prolate functions are then defined by Legendre ... with $c$ are well-approximated by a symmetric parabola over the whole range of interest...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- function. This is software for an implementation of rules described in the paper ”Fully Symmetric...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SchurRings: a package for computing with symmetric functions. We describe a software package facilitating computations ... with symmetric functions, with an emphasis on the representation theory of general linear and symmetric...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- numerical approximation to the Symmetric Stable distribution and density functions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Most of the functions are in this package are for Sn symmetric divisors and/or symmetrizations ... divisors, but a few functions are included for non-symmetric divisors as well...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- SCCP It is well known that the symmetric cone complementarity problem (SCCP) is a broad ... special cases. Based on a general smoothing function, we propose in this paper...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Some BSS Mixing and Unmixing Matrix Estimates. Functions to compute the asymptotic covariance matrices ... following blind source separation (BSS) methods: symmetric and squared symmetric FastICA, regular and adaptive deflation ... AMUSE and deflation-based and symmetric SOBI. Also functions to estimate these covariances based...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- eigenvalue of an affine matrix function (real and symmetric). The code is intended for large...