- Referenced in 0 articles
- more variables to plot graphs, find roots, compute integrals (including multiple integrals), find derivatives (including ... eigenvectors, establish the definiteness of a symmetric matrix, perform scalar multiplication, transposition, shift, create matrices ... zeroes or ones, identity, symmetric or general matrices, Ordinary Differential Equations solves linear or nonlinear ... Squares methods/Fast Fourier Transform methods.Stereographer produces stereoscopic graphs, which most people are able to view...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- GRAPE-Dileption is a Monte Carlo event generator...