- Referenced in 272 articles
- provide algorithms for computing and modifying symmetric rank-revealing VSV decompositions, we expand the algorithms ... ULLV decomposition of a matrix pair to handle interference-type problems with a rank-deficient...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Slicing Library) for solving large sparse real symmetric standard and generalized eigenvalue problems ... spectral density of a given matrix, or a matrix pair. What distinguishes EVSL from other...
- Referenced in 1 article
- number of desired Fourier coefficient pairs is made as well as for the number ... companion matrix of the n’th degree Legendre polynomial. The companion matrix is constructed ... symmetrical matrix, guaranteeing that all the eigenvalues (roots) will be real. On the contrary...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...