- Referenced in 3 articles
- tool for the analysis of symmetric nets with bag. The use of high-level nets ... compact, readable and structured specification. Symmetric Nets with Bags (SNB) were introduced to cope with...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...