- Referenced in 15 articles
- approximation of a matrix by a product of two nonnegative factors. NMF has been shown ... called Symmetric NMF (SymNMF). In contrast to NMF that takes a data matrix ... input, SymNMF takes a nonnegative similarity matrix as an input, and a symmetric nonnegative lower...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...