- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 748 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- We describe a software package for computing the...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 745 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for...