- Referenced in 100 articles
- Maple-based “GeM” software package for automated symmetry and conservation law analysis of systems ... standard program that employs “GeM” routines for symmetry, adjoint symmetry or conservation law analysis ... output in the canonical form. Classification of symmetries and conservation laws with respect to constitutive...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry analysis of partial differential equations symmgrp.max ... program for the calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- volume, Chern-Simons invariant (if orientable), homology, symmetry or isometry group, shortest geodesic, chirality...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- program primarily for the determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also can be used ... compute symmetries of distributions of vector fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries ... partial differential equations and the type of symmetry to be found (Lie point, Lie-Backlund ... equations for the generator of the generic symmetry). It proceeds to solve these equations, reporting...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- classical Lie analysis, finding the point symmetries of well-posed differential equations. This ... extended to contact, Lie-Backlund and nonclassical symmetries. Memory utilization has been improved...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- symmetry -- finding package for Mathematica. A new package for computing the symmetries of systems ... very useful tool for introducing the symmetry solving method to students and non-mathematicians...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- computer calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations. Solution method ... construction of the symmetry groups of differential equations is based on an adaptation...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- search engines (parallel, interactive graphical, restarts); automatic symmetry breaking (LDSB); MiniZinc support; and many more...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- condition, as well as successful radiative electroweak symmetry breaking. The program can also calculate...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- convenient tools for the search of the symmetry relations, construction of the differential equations...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- matter. It is assumed that a discrete symmetry like R-parity ensures the stability...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- eigenvalue problem may have some symmetry and only a portion of the physical domain...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- facet enumeration, computation of incidences and symmetries, as well as completion...
Symmetry in Chaos
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Symmetry in Chaos calculates fractals using a method first described in the book ”Symmetry...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Package SPDE for Determining Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations. The package SPDE provides ... which may be applied to determine the symmetry group of Lie- or point-symmetries...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential equations (DEs). These can be point-, contact ... generalized higher order symmetries. The overdetermined system of symmetry conditions is solved by the program ... allow the formulation and solution of the symmetry conditions in successive stages to lower ... computation of the prolongation of the symmetry vector up to some given order...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- FracSym: automated symbolic computation of Lie symmetries of fractional differential equations. In this paper ... systematic calculation of Lie point symmetries for fractional order differential equations (FDEs) using the method ... USATU 9, No. 21, 125–135 (2007); “Symmetry properties of fractional diffusion equations”, Phys ... here to allow for the determination of symmetries for FDEs with n independent variables...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under permutations of indices, defined on several ... list of indices under permutation symmetry groups...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- present the package SADE (Symmetry Analysis of Differential Equations) for the determination of symmetries ... nonclassical, Lie–Bäcklund and potential symmetries, invariant solutions, first-integrals, Nöther theorem for both discrete ... equations, order and dimension reductions using Lie symmetries, classification of differential equations, Casimir invariants ... determination of quasi-polynomial first-integrals, Lie symmetries and invariant surfaces. Examples...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- implemented in PAT, e.g. partial order reduction, symmetry reduction, process counter abstraction, parallel model checking...