- Referenced in 111 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry analysis of partial differential equations symmgrp.max ... program for the calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- volume, Chern-Simons invariant (if orientable), homology, symmetry or isometry group, shortest geodesic, chirality...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- program primarily for the determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also can be used ... compute symmetries of distributions of vector fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries ... partial differential equations and the type of symmetry to be found (Lie point, Lie-Backlund ... equations for the generator of the generic symmetry). It proceeds to solve these equations, reporting...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- classical Lie analysis, finding the point symmetries of well-posed differential equations. This ... extended to contact, Lie-Backlund and nonclassical symmetries. Memory utilization has been improved...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Maple-based “GeM” software package for automated symmetry and conservation law analysis of systems ... standard program that employs “GeM” routines for symmetry, adjoint symmetry or conservation law analysis ... output in the canonical form. Classification of symmetries and conservation laws with respect to constitutive...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- computer calculation of Lie point symmetries of large systems of differential equations. Solution method ... construction of the symmetry groups of differential equations is based on an adaptation...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- condition, as well as successful radiative electroweak symmetry breaking. The program can also calculate...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- symmetry -- finding package for Mathematica. A new package for computing the symmetries of systems ... very useful tool for introducing the symmetry solving method to students and non-mathematicians...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Package SPDE for Determining Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations. The package SPDE provides ... which may be applied to determine the symmetry group of Lie- or point-symmetries...
Symmetry in Chaos
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Symmetry in Chaos calculates fractals using a method first described in the book ”Symmetry...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- eigenvalue problem may have some symmetry and only a portion of the physical domain...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- search engines (parallel, interactive graphical, restarts); automatic symmetry breaking (LDSB); MiniZinc support; and many more...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential equations (DEs). These can be point-, contact ... generalized higher order symmetries. The overdetermined system of symmetry conditions is solved by the program ... allow the formulation and solution of the symmetry conditions in successive stages to lower ... computation of the prolongation of the symmetry vector up to some given order...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- matter. It is assumed that a discrete symmetry like R-parity ensures the stability...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- facet enumeration, computation of incidences and symmetries, as well as completion...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- function code references (function pointers); garbage collection; symmetry reductions. The design of dSPIN is driven...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- scales, the consistent implementation of radiative electroweak symmetry breaking and the calculation of the physical ... minima, large fine-tuning in the electroweak symmetry breaking condition, as well as agreement with...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under permutations of indices, defined on several ... list of indices under permutation symmetry groups...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- REDUCE package for determining Lie symmetries of ordinary and partial differential equations. Program title: LIE0 ... LIE2, LIE3, LIE4. Nature of problem: Lie symmetries of differential equations play an important role ... physical meaning. To know all Lie symmetries for a given problem is therefore of utmost...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- mechanism for specifying partial solutions, an effective symmetry detection and breaking scheme, and an economical ... addressed with three new techniques: a symmetry detection algorithm that works in the presence...