- Referenced in 841 articles
- These variants may be viewed as a synthesis of the Arnoldi/Lanczos process with the Implicitly...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox (μ-Tools) is a collection of functions (commands) developed primarily ... analysis and synthesis of control systems, with an emphasis on quantifying the effects of uncertainty ... optimal control and m analysis and synthesis techniques. This package allows you to use sophisticated...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- uncertain elements. H-infinity and mu-synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- example, features of the system like argument synthesis and universe polymorphism make proof checking more...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- OASES: Ocean Acoustic and Seismic Exploration Synthesis. OASES is a general purpose computer code...
MR and LTV Synthesis Tools
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Synthesis Tools Description MR-LTV Tools has commands in the following areas: H-infinity synthesis ... rate sampled data LTI systems using LMI synthesis methods H-infinity synthesis of discrete-time ... systems using LMI synthesis methods System type conversion (i.e. multi-rate LTI to discrete-time...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- research in automatic facial image analysis and synthesis and for perceptual studies. Cohn-Kanade...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- developing wavelet-based algorithms for the analysis, synthesis, denoising, and compression of signals and images...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- public-domain system for logic synthesis and formal verification of binary logic circuits appearing ... focus on the synergy of sequential synthesis and sequential verification leads to improvements in both...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- used for both image analysis and image synthesis. 3) BTF (bidirectional texture function) database with...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Theorem proving and program synthesis with Oyster. Martin-Löf type theory provides a formal framework ... approach. We illustrate this by describing the synthesis of a simple evaluator of arithmetic expressions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- stopwatches. It implemented several algorithms including safety synthesis, robustness, untimed language preservation, non-Zeno ... deadlock-free parameter synthesis, accepting cycle synthesis, etc. It features distributed capabilities...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Breach, a toolbox for verification and parameter synthesis of hybrid systems. We describe Breach ... perform approximate reachability analysis and parameter synthesis. A major novel feature is the robust monitoring...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- establish uniqueness, and integration with system synthesis algorithms to establish usefulness...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- calculations. A great number of analysis and synthesis problems of modern processes can be written...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Transition Systems. In ICE 2015: 53-67; Synthesis: Uli Schlachter: Petri Net Synthesis for Restricted...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SCOTS: a tool for the synthesis of symbolic controllers. We introduce SCOTS a software tool ... automatic controller synthesis for nonlinear control systems based on symbolic models, also known as discrete...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- includes emerging applications in recognition, mining and synthesis (RMS) as well as systems applications which...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Supremica - An integrated environment for verification, synthesis and simulation of discrete event systems. An integrated ... environment, Supremica, for verification, synthesis and simulation of discrete event systems is presented. The basic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Python-based software toolbox for the synthesis of embedded control software that is provably correct ... abstraction of control systems, (2) digital design synthesis from LTL specifications, and (3) receding horizon ... planning. The underlying digital design synthesis routine treats the environment as adversary; hence, the resulting ... applies the receding horizon framework, allowing the synthesis problem to be broken into...