- Referenced in 3363 articles
- algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment for defining and working with ... databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which are algebraic ... extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- technology of choice for presentation of mathematics in print but it is not well suited ... example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... overview and the description of the mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching ... spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed freely ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded ... mathematical objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also ... number of other useful functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that ... world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- software system in object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving ... solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- purpose Computer Algebra system (CAS). It is useful for research and development of mathematical algorithms...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. It is also ... Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick to install, and are free ... need to manipulate numbers on a computer and display or publish the results, give SciPy...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system (CAS) while keeping...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent ... flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs ... deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough to be applicable...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Combinat: enhancing Sage as a toolbox for computer exploration in algebraic combinatorics. Sage-Combinat ... open source mathematical system Sage as an extensible toolbox for computer exploration in (algebraic) combinatorics...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- daily to illustrate and illuminate mathematical ideas. Classroom-tested activities are accompanied by presentation sketches ... students in a computer lab or on laptops. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- this kind of semi-automated reasoning systems include Coq, PVS, HOL, and Isabelle. Despite this ... success in actually formalizing parts of mathematics and computer science, there are still obstacles ... none of the existing semi-automated reasoning systems have an adequate primary notion of proof...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- software system Theorema provides a uniform logic and software technologic frame for proving, solving ... areas of mathematics. Theorema is developed at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC), Austria...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- their Weyl groups and root systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements ... groups and algebras themselves; it rather computes with weights, roots, characters and similar objects. Some ... system. This core consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions. The interpreter offers ... about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility and extendibility of the package ... have their own way of specifying the system or are written in a relatively ... continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended ... universal use of minimally extended systems, and the computation of normal form coefficients for bifurcations...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- math expressions, and an extensive set of mathematical functions and libraries. The MuPAD engine serves ... access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...