- Referenced in 1580 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra ... decomposition of ideals, integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations, and other systems are easily...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- tspan,y0) with tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations ... options) solves as above with default integration parameters replaced by property values specified in options...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates a system of ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic ... using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- numerical integration and optimization. Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing. Simulink is integrated with...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- only programmable logic design, but programmable systems integration. Xilinx has transformed from an FPGA company ... software programmable ARM® processing systems and beyond. Xilinx offers development tools that support programmable platforms...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more ... therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- CRACK in the classification of integrable systems. The classifications of integrable systems are obtained ... equations for large bilinear algebraic systems is presented. The integrable polynomial vector evolution equations, quadratic ... enables the obtaining of solutions of algebraic systems, ordinary, or partial differential equations with...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- software development system that includes a compiler and an integrated development environment...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- designed to allow the creation of integrated systems that embed symbolic manipulations together with more...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- TRANSFAC: an integrated system for gene expression regulation. TRANSFAC is a database on transcription factors ... types, have been extended and are increasingly integrated with the TRANSFAC data sources...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- communication, and concurrent objects. The type system integrates a number of features found in recent...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system (CAS). You can use it to solve ... line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins ... integrated with the knowledge on molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems...