- Referenced in 13100 articles
- systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers...
- Referenced in 1449 articles
- tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- hedge-fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- engineering work groups are able to consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- system includes the core database engine, a query system, a forms engine, and a programming...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- occur in applications like search engines and recommender systems. Futhermore, this version includes an algorithm...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business and system programming uses. It has been used...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering of The University of Sheffield, UK, in order ... control engineer within the framework of a existing computer-aided control system design package...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- whole libraries of a computer algebra system (CAS) which is under development at FUJITSU LABORATORIES ... Risa is as follows. - The basic algebraic engine This is the part which performs basic ... library of ordinary UNIX system. The algebraic engine is written mainly in C language ... standard language interface of Risa’s algebraic engine. It is one of the possible language...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- applications, including truss topology design, control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization problems...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written in the probabilistic temporal ... tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs ... service properties for a range of systems, including randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. It is also the name ... Together, they run on all popular operating systems, are quick to install, and are free ... world’s leading scientists and engineers. If you need to manipulate numbers on a computer...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- spend more time engineering and less time documenting. Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain Team within ... deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough to be applicable...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Statistical System is a fast matrix programming language widely used by scientists, engineers, statisticians, biometricians...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- highly productive development environment that engineers and scientists use for graphical programming and unprecedented hardware ... deploy measurement and control systems. Within this flexible platform, engineers scale from design to test...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- large sparse linear systems arising in scientific and engineering applications. It is a stand-alone ... preconditioners in order to solve a linear system. The Aztec library is written...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics ... problem by letting a logic program engine to find the answer sets of the program...