- Referenced in 5 articles
- GENLS: Co-evolutionary algorithm for nonlinear system of equations. We present a new optimization system ... system of nonlinear equations is transformed into a nonlinear programming problem (NLP) with additional parameter ... define an initial precision of the system. That is, the objective is to reduce ... classical approaches for solving a system of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...