- Referenced in 1508 articles
- factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution, intersection, division...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- computation of generating sets of invariants, rewritings, syzygies, and their differential analogues. The package builds...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- generalized-unitarity cuts. It is based on syzygy computations and analyses of the symmetries...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- type. Among the implemented applications there are syzygy computations and basic ideal operations. Felix provides...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Gröbner algorithm that allows the computation of syzygies, too. This implementation is also applicable...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- This package accompanies our paper Equations and syzygies of K3 carpets and union of scrolls ... experimental exploration: Equations and Syzygies of K3 Carpets and Unions of Scrolls. We describe ... inductively. We describe explicit Gröbner bases and syzygies for these objects over the integers...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- that, for all i, the i-th syzygy module of M is generated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- SchurVeronese, which gathers together data about Veronese syzygies and makes it readily accessible in Macaulay2 ... Schur decompositions of the various spaces of syzygies. The package also includes a number...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ideal with three generators whose 2nd syzygy module is isomorphic to a given module. Bruns ... package of functions for transforming syzygies. A well-known paper of Winfried Bruns, entitled ”Jede ... shows that every second syzygy module is the second syzygy module of an ideal with ... position arguments of the algebraic geometers. The ”Syzygy Theorem” of Evans and Griffiths (Syzygies. London...
- Referenced in 1 article
- modulo a Janet basis can be performed. Syzygies and free resolutions can be computed using...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...