- Referenced in 375 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy ... Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- Code Tables: Bounds on the parameters of various types of codes. Bounds on the minimum...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups of Lie type, Coxeter groups...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- paper, the others are in tables included on a microfiche supplement. In analogy with...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- intended to be a modern handbook including tables, formulas, links, references, etc. to very concrete...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- basic programming data structures (arrays, queues, hash tables, etc.). A user can write WhyML programs...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning and knowledge representation, processing...
GAP Character Table Library
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Character Table Library. The usefulness of GAP for character theoretic tasks depends on the availability ... many known character tables, and there are a lot of character tables ... table library. Of course, this library is ”open” in the sense that it shall ... would be grateful for any further tables of interest sent to us for inclusion into...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- data structure, which we call the Corner Table. It represents the connectivity of any manifold ... mesh as two tables, V and O, such that for a corner c, which ... sphere, Edgebreaker encodes these two tables with less than 2 bits per triangle. It compresses ... manifold meshes. A Corner-Table implementation of these will be described elsewhere...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- model, summarize inferences and convergence in a table and graph, and save the simulations...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library. The package contains the GAP Character Table Library...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- rotations. There is no need for table-lookups, arithmetic operations, or data-dependent rotations. Keccak...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- well-known cryptographic applications, tables and figures are given ... results are summarized in three tables, and the fastest ones in three figures, giving...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- relevant in situations where a domain expert/similarity table is the only source of knowledge...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- purpose is the calculation of modular character tables, although it can be used for other...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- approach to the adaptive learning of routing tables in communications networks. AntNet is a distributed...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- 400MHz PC. It uses two tables, integers ki, and reals wi. Some ... short procedure for settting up the necessary tables...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Instead of inserting a prefabricated graph or table into the report, the master document contains ... through R, all data analysis output (tables, graphs, etc.) is created...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- hard because many popular programming techniques like table look-ups, conditional branches, scattering/gathering operations ... both double precision and single precision without table look-ups, scattering from, or gathering into...