- Referenced in 280 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy ... Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups of Lie type, Coxeter groups...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- paper, the others are in tables included on a microfiche supplement. In analogy with...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning and knowledge representation, processing...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- basic programming data structures (arrays, queues, hash tables, etc.). A user can write WhyML programs...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- data structure, which we call the Corner Table. It represents the connectivity of any manifold ... mesh as two tables, V and O, such that for a corner c, which ... sphere, Edgebreaker encodes these two tables with less than 2 bits per triangle. It compresses ... manifold meshes. A Corner-Table implementation of these will be described elsewhere...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- approach to the adaptive learning of routing tables in communications networks. AntNet is a distributed...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- well-known cryptographic applications, tables and figures are given ... results are summarized in three tables, and the fastest ones in three figures, giving...
GAP Character Table Library
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Character Table Library. The usefulness of GAP for character theoretic tasks depends on the availability ... many known character tables, and there are a lot of character tables ... table library. Of course, this library is ”open” in the sense that it shall ... would be grateful for any further tables of interest sent to us for inclusion into...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- rotations. There is no need for table-lookups, arithmetic operations, or data-dependent rotations. Keccak...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- hard because many popular programming techniques like table look-ups, conditional branches, scattering/gathering operations ... both double precision and single precision without table look-ups, scattering from, or gathering into...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- model, summarize inferences and convergence in a table and graph, and save the simulations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables, and truth tables, to model how your...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- 400MHz PC. It uses two tables, integers ki, and reals wi. Some ... short procedure for settting up the necessary tables...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- purpose is the calculation of modular character tables, although it can be used for other...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Multilinear Engine: A Table-Driven, Least Squares Program for Solving Multilinear Problems, including ... solved are specified as a large table of integer code values. The end user creates ... this table by using a small preprocessing program. For each different case, an individual structure ... table is needed. The solution is computed by using the conjugate gradient algorithm. Non-negativity...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- insight impossible to see in a table of numbers. With JMP, you can be more...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Instead of inserting a prefabricated graph or table into the report, the master document contains ... through R, all data analysis output (tables, graphs, etc.) is created...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- acronym for Crystallographic AlgoRithms And Tables. CARAT is a compilation of various programs written...