- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Dual decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- forecast: Forecasting functions for time series and linear...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- bc-prod: a specialized branch-and-cut system...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 763 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...