- Referenced in 1 article
- possible equally likely outcomes (head and tail), and rolling a single loaded 6-face ... loading factors. Usually, a probability distribution function is defined in the context of a random ... probability distribution of the dart landing in a specific area...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...