- Referenced in 1 article
- Extreme value theory, nonparametric kernel estimation, tail conditional probabilities, extreme conditional quantile, adaptive estimation, quantile...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- under randomization, with or without ties, or conditionally under random sampling from populations, given ... shift parameters. A plotting function compares tail probabilities obtained under asymptotic approximation with those obtained...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...