- Referenced in 1 article
- estimates. Computes extreme value index (EVI) estimate for heavy tailed models by Mean of order...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- decorrelates the original process and lightens its tails; the binary segmentation consistently estimates the change ... Financial Times Stock Exchange FTSE 100 index reveals an interesting correspondence between the estimated change...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- class of real-valued stochastic processes indexed on a compact subset ... first explicit upper bound for the distribution tail of the maximum in the two-dimensional...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...