- Referenced in 1504 articles
- Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora’s Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- incorporates positive generators for the tangent cone of the approximated active constraints, including a provision...
- Referenced in 1 article
- single function that computes the tangent cone at a point. The algorithm follows the method...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...