- Referenced in 20 articles
- agent building such as socket creation, message formatting, and agent communication. Instead, users may quickly ... domain-specific parts of the problem via a graphical plan editor, reusable generic behaviors ... student teams, initially untutored in agent systems, to quickly build prototype multi-agent formation gathering...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- data format for round-robin sports timetabling. Sports timetabling problems are combinatorial optimization problems which ... when, and where teams play games. In the literature, sports timetabling problems have been reported ... sports timetabling problem. Moreover, the lack of a generally accepted data format makes that problem...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- package designed to solve field problems. The method used is the finite element method. With ... solver makes use of the abaqus input format it is possible to use commercial ... CalculiX package was developed by a team of enthusiasts in their raw spare time. They...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- statistical programming environment (R Development core Team, 2005) for the analysis and comprehension of genomic ... from BioConductor, eliminating many the formatting and parsing problems that have made such analyses labor...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Maple package developed by the team at the University of Bath. The primary developer ... give output in the same format. The code can produce CADs which are: sign-invariant ... also commands for choosing the best problem formulation for the CAD algorithms. [England13a] describes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- neutron-photon transport problems using MCNP5 (X-5 Monte Carlo Team 2003). ADVANTG generates space ... variance reduction parameters are output in a format that can be used with unmodified versions...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- tracking. This research focuses on the problem of coordinating multiple UAVs for distributed targets detection ... team of UAVs which adapts itself to mission-specific environmental layouts. The swarm formation...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CF-GGA: A grouping genetic algorithm for the...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- With an ever-increasing emphasis on emissions and...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...