- Referenced in 9 articles
- overview of the Tecton proof system. The Tecton proof system is an experimental tool...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- verification systems, such as ACL2, STEP, Tecton, and Simplify. On the other hand, obtaining ... Thirdly, only a tiny portion of the proof obligations arising in many practical verification efforts...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- LEGO is an interactive proof development system (proof...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- An overview of Rewrite Rule Laboratory (RRL). RRL...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The AFFIRM theorem prover: proof forests and management...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Logic and computation. Interactive proof with Cambridge LCF...