- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A coupled method of Laplace transform and Legendre...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...