- Referenced in 6 articles
- moment statistics of stochastic reaction-diffusion equations with additive TαS white noises by the probability ... Planck equation that describes the evolution of the density for stochastic overdamped Langevin equations ... different approaches. First, we solve an integral equation for the density by approximating the TαS ... processes; second, we directly solve the tempered fractional PDE (TFPDE). We show that the numerical...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Numerical algorithm for the time fractional Fokker-Planck...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A coupled method of Laplace transform and Legendre...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...