- Referenced in 576 articles
- graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors. The term tensor refers simply ... array, and we consider how specially structured tensors allow for efficient storage and computation. First ... study sparse tensors, which have the property that the vast majority of the elements ... zero. We propose storing sparse tensors using coordinate format and describe the computational efficiency...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 862: MATLAB tensor classes for fast algorithm prototyping. Tensors (also known as multidimensional arrays ... psychometrics. We describe four MATLAB classes for tensor manipulations that can be used for fast ... algorithm prototyping. The tensor class extends the functionality of MATLAB’s multidimensional arrays by supporting ... additional operations such as tensor multiplication. The tensor_as_matrix class supports the “matricization...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- similar objects. Some specialities of LiE are: tensor product decompositions, branching to subgroups, Weyl group...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Tensorlab: A MATLAB Toolbox for Tensor Computations. Tensorlab is a MATLAB toolbox that offers algorithms ... fusion: define your own (coupled) matrix and tensor factorizations with structured factors and support ... dense, sparse and incomplete data sets, tensor decompositions: canonical polyadic decomposition (CPD), multilinear singular value ... real exact plane search (PS) for tensor optimization, and much more: cumulants, tensor visualization, estimating...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- variety of visualization algorithms including: scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods; and advanced modeling...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- powerful computer program for the manipulation of tensor equations. It is designed...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Toolbox (TT=Tensor Train). TT(Tensor Train) format is an efficient way for low-parametric ... representation of high-dimensional tensors. The TT-Toolbox is a MATLAB implementation of basic operations ... with tensors in TT-format...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Algebras and representation theory, such as tensor product decomposition and subalgebra branching of irreducible representations ... memory consumption. Extensive tables of properties, tensor products and branching rules of irreducible representations...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- geometry. Its purpose is the calculation of tensor components on curved spacetimes specified in terms ... large number of commonly used curvature tensors, as well as the Newman-Penrose formalism ... expandable by a facility for defining new tensors. Calculations can be carried out in spaces...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- suite of free packages for tensor computer algebra in Mathematica. xAct implements state...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- large scale SDPs arising from rank-1 tensor approximation problems constructed ... largest rank-1 tensor approximation problem we solved (in about 14.5 h) is nonsym...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- xAct package for Mathematica. We present the tensor computer algebra package xTras, which provides functions ... tensorial equations. It is built upon the tensor computer algebra system xAct, a collection...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- multifield problems, general differential operators and flexible tensor algebra. With these features, UFL has been...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is introduced, a fast manipulator of generic scalar polynomial ... expressions formed from the Riemann tensor of a four-dimensional metric-compatible connection. The package ... maximally simplify any polynomial containing tensor products of up to seven Riemann tensors within seconds...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- xTensor: Fast abstract tensor computer algebra. xTensor extends Mathematica capabilities in abstract tensor calculus, specially ... General Relativity. It works with tensors with arbitrary symmetries under permutations of indices, defined ... each manifold and defines all the associated tensors (Riemann, Ricci, Einstein, Weyl, etc.) xTensor does...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- methods; stochastic Galerkin FEM; adaptive numerical methods; tensor methods for UQ. Most of these areas...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- equations and nonlinear least-squares problems using tensor methods. This article describes a modular software ... using a new class of methods called tensor methods. It is intended for small ... allows the user to choose between a tensor method and a standard method based ... linear model. The tensor method approximates F(x) by a quadratic model, where the second...