- Referenced in 25 articles
- Computing tensor eigenvalues via homotopy methods. We introduce the concept ... mode-k generalized eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a tensor and prove some properties of such...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- matrix product states (MPS), also known as tensor trains (TT); matrix product operators (MPO); local ... canonical forms, etc.; finding extremal eigenvalues and eigenvectors of MPOs (DMRG); flexible tools...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...