- Referenced in 152 articles
- objects. Some specialities of LiE are: tensor product decompositions, branching to subgroups, Weyl group orbits ... provided containing many examples. LiE establishes an interactive environment from which commands can be given...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- elicitated within the package. Including complex tensor product interaction terms and variable selection priors...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- intuitive shape variation. Consequently, a modeler can interactively sculpt complex shapes to required specifications ... motion for D-NURBS curves, tensor-product D-NURBS surfaces, swung D-NURBS surfaces ... equations to efficient numerical algorithms computable at interactive rates on common graphics workstations. We implement...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Toolbox for TP Model Transformation. The Tensor Product model transformation is a numerical method that ... transformations can be executed without any analytical interactions, within a reasonable amount of time (irrespective ... HOSVD does for matrices and tensors. Secondly, the TP model transformation generates various convex polytopic ... MATLAB Toolbox that implements the Tensor Product Model Transformation based Control Design framework...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- handled compared to full configuration interaction, without losing numerical accuracy. For quantum chemistry ... point group symmetries in the underlying matrix product state (MPS) ansatz, as well ... ansatz and in the intermediary contracted tensors. If a symmetry is non-abelian, the Wigner...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- involving the Feynman interaction vertices of new tensor structures, like those predicted by the Resonance ... effective Lagrangian of the electromagnetic interaction of the nucleons. Moreover, a number of new options ... offer a possibility to determine the dominant production mechanisms of the final state chosen...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...