- Referenced in 2 articles
- time and memory space -- upon traditional, term-rewriting procedures.par There is a strong analogy between ... operational semantics of its run-time system and of the implementation of a couple...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YAPA: A generic tool for computing intruder knowledge...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Timbuk is a collection of tools for achieving...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The Tyrolean Termination Tool 2 (TTT2) is a...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- CiME is a rewriting toolbox. Distributed since 1996...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- State space reduction in the Maude-NRL protocol...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- An overview of Rewrite Rule Laboratory (RRL). RRL...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Computer experiments with the REVE term rewriting system...