- Referenced in 523 articles
- CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- training set of 60,000 examples, and a test set of 10,000 examples...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- examples and others with 7 billion test examples. With more than a thousand installations worldwide...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- tests in 430 unit test functions provide additional usage examples. An earlier version of Rcpp...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- other optimization codes are presented. The test examples show that PENNON is particularly suitable...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMPleib is a collection of test examples. The library can be used for testing...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- testing and timing programs, prebuilt version of the library for a number of computers, example...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- termination. Preliminary experiments to unit test several examples of C programs are very encouraging...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 213 articles
- test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems, least ... counter-examples to hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising in large...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- parameters that determine the system’s test scenarios. Examples are system configuration parameters, user inputs ... system uses new combinatorial algorithms to generate test sets that cover all valid...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- solve 90 % of our 306 standard test examples even if the partial derivatives possess only...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- stability of the algorithm are incorporated. For example, step-lengths associated with semideﬁnite cones ... total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- optimization problem library–a collection of test examples for nonlinear semi-definite programs, control system...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algorithms and includes a set of test examples and demonstration files. This paper gives...
NETLIB LP Test Set
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Linear Programming test set is a collection of real-life linear programming examples from...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- solution are compared throughout performed numerical test examples. We show that our two methods...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- thorough testing of algorithms on practical complementarity problems possible. Secondly, it gives examples ... examples, it is hoped that this collection will grow to include many problems that test...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Carlo experiments. We apply the testing procedure on empirical examples in finance, psychology, insurance...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- scope of a major collection of test problems written in the standard input format ... sufficiently familiar with Unix that these examples will not lead to undue confusion...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- circumvent the need for reverse communication. Example test programs input and solve real or complex...