- Referenced in 1432 articles
- MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices ... miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix Toolbox ... matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach ... communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- high-level syntax for declaring C++ functions as callable from R and automatically generating ... unit tests in 430 unit test functions provide additional usage examples. An earlier version...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- problem of minimizing a smooth objective function f of n real variables ... rather unpredictable since, except for certain test functions, the eigenvalue structure...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Tests were carried out using five test functions (f2-f6) and results have been processed ... code for each of the test functions and the statistical techniques are available below. Please...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Software for generation of classes of test functions with known local and global minima ... twice continuously differentiable classes of test functions for multiextremal multidimensional box-constrained global optimization ... Each test class consists of 100 functions. Test functions are generated by defining a convex ... class. Full information about each test function including locations and values of all local minima...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- designs. The vast majority of GRAPE functions are written entirely in the GAP language, except ... automorphism group and isomorphism testing functions, which use Brendan McKay’s nauty package. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- discuss the scope and functionality of a versatile environment for testing small- and large-scale...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- uninterpreted functions, and quantifiers. Z3 is integrated with a number of program analysis, testing...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- discribed as Haskell functions, and can be automatically tested on random input ... pitfalls to avoid. Random testing is especially suitable for functional programs because properties ... fine grain. When a function is built from separately tested components, then random testing suffuces...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- There are over 1000 functions in total with an extensive test suite...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- code is tested on six test integrand functions, also defined by Genz. The test...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- sample size of the test, as a function of the generator’s period length, before...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- exact equations of the test functions. We encourage all researchers to test their algorithms ... test suite which includes 28 benchmark functions. The participants are required to send the final ... these results. We will also use statistical tests on convergence performance to compare algorithms that...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- from 25 to 100, and 10 test functions. These are made available in the form ... gradient value, of one of the test functions; and TSTFN2 returns a value, first partials ... partial derivatives of one of the test functions...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- approach is validated using several standard test functions from the specialized literature. Our results indicate...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Competing Risks. Estimation, testing and regression modeling of subdistribution functions in competing risks, as described...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- estimators, goodness-of-fit tests and related tools and special functions...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- provides details on defining systems and test functions implemented in content for these purposes...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting the output from Markov ... Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence to the equilibrium distribution...