- Referenced in 665 articles
- Library is a collection of test data sets for a variety of Operations Research ... problems. These test data sets can be accessed via the WWW using the links below ... originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- examples, and a test set of 10,000 examples. It is a subset...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Boeing sparse matrix collection, a set of standard test ... matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems, least squares ... hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising in large-scale computation...
NETLIB LP Test Set
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Problem Set. The NETLIB Linear Programming test set is a collection of real-life linear...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- other Trilinos packages. It also offers a set of tools that can assist package developers ... platforms, generating documentation and regression testing across a set of target platforms. At the same...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- standard test set for numerical approximations to the shallow water equations in spherical geometry ... spherical geometry are applied to seven test cases presented in order of complexity...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test problems demonstrate that the method scales...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- introduction, MIPLIB has become a standard test set used to compare the performance of mixed...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- uses new combinatorial algorithms to generate test sets that cover all valid n-way parameter ... combinations. The size of an AETG test set grows logarithmically in the number of test...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Coffee, MAFFT and CLUSTALW on four test sets of reference alignments: BAliBASE, SABmark, SMART ... rank in accuracy on each of these sets. Without refinement, MUSCLE achieves average accuracy statistically ... MAFFT, and is the fastest of the tested methods for large numbers of sequences, aligning...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for the job-shop scheduling problem. The codes ... codes were written and tested on a variety ... unix workstations in 1990. A set of test problems is included in the gzipped tarfile...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Allows for witness set manipulation via both sampling and membership testing. Accepts square or nonsquare...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- data points. Computational results indicate that test set correctness for the reduced support vector machine...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- images and the test set has 10,000 images. Fashion-MNIST is intended to serve ... format and the structure of training and testing splits. The dataset is freely available...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- automatically generating tests that achieve high coverage on a diverse set of complex and environmentally ... arguably are the single most heavily tested set of open-source programs in existence. KLEE...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools ... innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might not be possible otherwise...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 92 articles
- some recommended statistical tests are provided. These tests may be useful as a first step ... particular cryptographic application. However, no set of statistical tests can absolutely certify a generator...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- estimate without the need of a test set or elaborate cross-validation...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- improve localization performance. Our proposed ”DeepLab” system sets the new state ... task, reaching 79.7% mIOU in the test set, and advances the results on three other...