- Referenced in 112 articles
- utilities for the empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several ... implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several others ... defined generators. Specific tests suites for either sequences of uniform random numbers ... given kind of test and a given class of random number generators, to determine...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... some aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such ... this document. The subject of statistical testing and its relation to cryptanalysis is also discussed...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- battery of statistical tests for measuring the quality of a random number generator...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting ... functions in total with an extensive test suite...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Dieharder: A Random Number Test Suite. Dieharder is a random number generator (rng) testing suite ... intended to test generators, not files of possibly random numbers as the latter ... unlikely” sequences of random numbers -- at exactly the right average rate. Testing...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- possible to define custom test data generators. We present a number of case studies ... point out some pitfalls to avoid. Random testing is especially suitable for functional programs because...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour ... Independence and serial (univariate and multivariate) independence tests, and other copula related tests. Empirical copula...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne twister ... proposed for generating uniform pseudorandom numbers. For a particular choice of parameters, the algorithm provides ... code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable to other...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- pseudo and quasi random number generation and RNG tests. The package provides (1) pseudo random ... test, the serial test, the poker test... The package depends on rngWELL package ... demand to the maintainer. For true random number generation, use the ’random’ package, for Latin ... package, a number of RNGs and tests for RNGs are provided by ’RDieHarder’, all available...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- described. To create MOLP test problems, models for random problem generation are discussed ... computational part of the paper, the numbers of efficient extreme points possessed by MOLPs (including...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- representable as floating point numbers. In all the tests performed with more than 1000 polynomials ... from 10 up to 25,600 and randomly generated coefficients, the Fortran 77 implementation ... average iterations. In the worst case the number of iterations needed has been at most ... together with the results of the numerical tests performed...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for constraint solvers. The library consists of: problems ... organised by subject area and problem number guidelines for submitting new problems a paper about ... focus research in constraints away from purely random problems and onto more structured problems...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- cryptographic functions, from hashing to pseudo-random number generation to authenticated encryption. For a quick ... specification, analysis, reference and optimized code and test vectors for Keccak can be found...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- testing of a portable FORTRAN routine is described which utilizes a well-known random number ... techniques illustrate the advantages of a well-tested por table algorithm and expose some problems ... generation of Uniform (0, 1) numbers for applica tion areas such as simulation. These problems ... falls of using machine-dependent random number generators with unknown characteristics typically supplied with computer...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- useful for testing and comparing combinatorial algorithms. The programs generate a large number of graphs ... random_bigraph (128, 128, 1000, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 314159) and all-perms...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Each test class consists of 100 functions. Test functions are generated by defining a convex ... following parameters: (i) problem dimension, (ii) number of local minima, (iii) value of the global ... generated randomly for all 100 functions of the class. Full information about each test function...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- describe three tests of randomness-- tests that many random number generators fail. In particular ... three tests seem to pass all the tests in the Diehard Battery of Tests. Note ... that these tests concern the randomness of a generator’s output as a sequence ... number theory-- for example, establishing probable primes, complexity of factoring algorithms, random partitions of large...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- classification for predictive modeling, generate random numbers for Monte Carlo simulations, use statistical plots ... exploratory data analysis, and perform hypothesis tests. For analyzing multidimensional data, Statistics Toolbox includes algorithms...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CONTEST: A controllable test toolbox for MATLAB. Large, sparse networks that describe complex interactions ... number of disciplines, giving rise to many challenging matrix computational tasks. Several random graph models ... These models provide realistic, parametrized matrices for testing linear system and eigenvalue solvers. CONTEST (CONtrollable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- utility to generate random numbers. This program generates random data with known controlled statistical properties ... test data for calibrating and validating random number testing algorithms...