- Referenced in 167 articles
- Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence and serial (univariate and multivariate) independence tests ... copula and multivariate CDF. Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas based on multipliers, the parametric ... sampling algorithms, various estimators, goodness-of-fit tests and related tools and special functions...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- likelihood fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based on the Kolmogorov - Smirnov (KS) statistic...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... interaction, cluster formation and dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides ... formal inference (such as chi-squared tests) and model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- algorithms, various estimators, and goodness-of-fit tests. The package also contains related univariate distributions...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- squares fitting. There are over 1000 functions in total with an extensive test suite...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- framework. This includes methods to fit, plot and test fluctuation processes (e.g., CUSUM, MOSUM, recursive/moving...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- vector or function (e.g. goodness-of-fit testing for point patterns and random sets, functional...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- WeightedPortTest: Weighted Portmanteau Tests for Time Series Goodness-of-fit. This packages contains the Weighted ... Statistics for Time Series Goodness-of-Fit Testing’ accepted for publication by the Journal ... tests are modified to check for nonlinearity and to check the adequacy of a fitted ... indicates that the proposed goodness of fit tests tend to have higher power than other...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere of points ... like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These objects and predicates...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- world. With over 1,600 tried and tested routines that are both flexible and portable ... Library has the numerical capabilities to fit your model. The NAG Library is available...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Pdtest: Bootstrap goodness-of-fit test for the generalized Pareto distribution. This package computes ... bootstrap goodness-of-fit test for the generalized Pareto distribution by Villasenor-Alva and Gonzalez ... heavy tailed gPd’s. A function for fitting the gPd to data using the parameter...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- several other models of continuous trait evolution; fitting a model of correlated binary trait evolution ... conducting a multiple (i.e., partial) Mantel test; fitting a phylogenetic regression model with error...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Goodness-of-fit tests for the functional linear model based on randomly projected empirical processes ... functional covariate to construct goodness-of-fit tests for the functional linear model with scalar...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- present results of accuracy tests on scattered-data fitting methods that have been published ... appropriate algorithm and to provide a test suite for assessing the accuracy of new methods...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- provides functions for: multiple contrast tests, fitting non-linear dose-response models (using Bayesian...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting ... storing enhanced model design attributes in the fit. rms is a collection of 229 functions...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Goodness-of-fit tests for logistic regression models when data are collected using a complex ... event occurrences. While various goodness-of-fit tests have been proposed, the properties of these ... such situations no goodness-of-fit testing procedures have been developed or implemented in available ... address this problem, goodness-of-fit tests for logistic regression models when data are collected...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Nonparametric goodness-of-fit tests for the Rasch model. A Monte Carlo algorithm realizing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- CARE: Utilities for Performing Goodness of Fit Tests and Manipulating CApture–REcapture Data ... goodness-of-fit testing by incorporating components aimed at detecting the most likely departures from...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- package goftest: Classical Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Univariate Distributions. Cramer-Von Mises and Anderson ... Darling tests of goodness-of-fit for continuous univariate distributions, using efficient algorithms...