- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- GiD is a universal, adaptive and user-friendly...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PROCRACK: a software for simulating three-dimensional fatigue...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Porous Media Adaptive Nonlinear finite element solver based...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 2108 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...