- Referenced in 286 articles
- solution process for very large three-dimensional systems...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- location in a two or three-dimensional map. The technique is a variation of Stochastic...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- dimensional spatial region. Also supports three-dimensional point patterns, and space-time point patterns...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- DYNA3D: A nonlinear, explicit, three-dimensional finite element code for solid and structural mechanics, User ... analyzing the transient dynamic response of three-dimensional solids and structures. The code is fully...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- graphs, for example, histogram, Moran scatterplot, three-dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- numerical implementation of BEM in three-dimensional nonlinear stress analysis. In addition, the authors develop...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- numerical method for solving unsteady three-dimensional free surface flows. A numerical method for solving ... three-dimensional free surface flows is presented. The technique is an extension of the GENSMAC ... employed to allow almost any arbitrary three-dimensional shape to be described. The visualization...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- values, Gershgorin disks, and two- and three-dimensional views of pseudospectra. The direct search optimization...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- accurate numerical scheme for two and three-dimensional Euler and MHD flows is presented...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- general-purpose code for evolving three-dimensional, self-gravitating fluids in astrophyics, both with...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- numerical calculation of transient, two- and three-dimensional, chemically reactive fluid flows with sprays. KIVA...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 66 articles
- simulations of one-, two- and three-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in laminar and turbulent...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Voro++: a three-dimensional Voronoi cell library in C++. Voro++ is a software library ... carrying out three-dimensional computations of the Voronoi tessellation. A distinguishing feature of the Voro...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- MODFLOW is the USGS’s three-dimensional (3D) finite-difference groundwater model. MODFLOW is considered...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- generation and modification of two- and three-dimensional meshes. Specification of material characteristics or external ... example to plot two- or three-dimensional meshes, deformations, stresses, isovalues, velocities and streamlines...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- transient two-dimensional, axi-symmetric or three-dimensional incompressible fluid flows in complex geometries, including ... time history plots for two- or three-dimensional simulations...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- simple technique for compressing three-dimensional triangle meshes. We introduce here a new formulation...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- monodomain and bidomain equations in a three-dimensional realistic heart geometry. Finally, we discuss...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- vector fields defined on two- and three-dimensional (2D and 3D) structured and unstructured meshes...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- OSIRIS: A three-dimensional, fully relativistic particle in cell code for modeling plasma based accelerators ... describe OSIRIS, a three-dimensional, relativistic, massively parallel, object oriented particle-in-cell code ... field diagnostics. Finally results from three-dimensional simulations of particle and laser wakefield accelerators...