- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1218 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 798 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK-2: Multigrid software for approximating elliptic partial...