- Referenced in 1 article
- strainGradient: Isogeometric analysis based strain gradient elasticity code. For numerical formulation details refer ... Three-dimensional iso-geometric solutions to general boundary value problems of Toupin’s gradient elasticity ... theory at finite strains”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering (2014) DOI: 10.1016/j.cma.2014.06.015...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...