- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Snow: A parallel computing framework for the R...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- R package snowfall: Easier cluster computing (based on...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- R package mixtools: Tools for analyzing finite mixture...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- R package snow: Simple Network of Workstations. Support...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- OPDOE: OPtimal Design Of Experiments. Experimental Design. ... Only...
- Referenced in 1073 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...