- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...