- Referenced in 5 articles
- cell code with applications to the tilt mode instability in field reversed configurations. The tilt ... mode instability of a field reversed configuration (FRC) is discussed. Previous numerical models have ... adequately explained the behavior of this mode. A particle-in-cell (PIC) model in Cartesian ... particle motion is analyzed. Next the normal modes are calculated and simulated. Finally, QN3D...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- ERATO stability code. Nature of problem: This computer...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- bootlib: Bootstrapping and Resampling with S-Plus. A...