- Referenced in 344 articles
- summary of its main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes ... Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely ... complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited number of advected/diffused passive tracers Flexible ... Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load-balancing, parallel offline visualisation Volume...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates ... efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used in realistic...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- paths. (The start vertex can be specified dynamically.) If V is the number of vertices ... number of edges, each algorithm requires time and space proportional to max (V, E) when...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- very large dynamic range to be bridged, both in space and time. So far, GADGET...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FastDTW: Toward accurate dynamic time warping in linear time and space. fastdtw: Python implementation ... FastDTW: Toward accurate dynamic time warping in linear time and space.” Intelligent Data Analysis...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Normal linear State Space models, also known as Dynamic Linear Models. This book gives ... time series analysis by dynamic linear models. It covers the basic notions of dynamic linear ... also presents many specific dynamic linear models particularly suited for time series analysis, both ... dynamic linear models. State space models, dynamic linear models, state estimation and forecasting, filtering...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- advance the fluid surfaces correctly in time. With the SLIC fluid-surface definitions, it should ... possible to incorporate any one space dimensional method for advancing contact discontinuities. This makes SLIC ... practical for the numerical solution of fluid dynamical problems...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Linda is fully distributed in space and distributed in time; it allows distributed sharing, continuation ... concerned with implementation of the dynamic global name space that the generative communication model requires...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- introduction of new predicate definitions and dynamic folding of such definitions. A number of standard ... techniques are used for pruning the search space: subsumption, tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption ... sets of terms and clauses. Run-time algorithm specialisation is used to accelerate some costly...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Markov processes (POMPs, AKA stochastic dynamical systems, state-space models). ’pomp’ provides facilities for implementing ... models, simulating them, and fitting them to time series data by a variety of frequentist...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- function and state-space model identification directly from regularly or irregularly time-domain sampled data ... without requiring the determination of a discrete-time (DT) model. The motivation for developing ... cause of direct time-domain identification of continuous-time linear models but also to provide ... thirty years  for identifying linear dynamic continuous-time parametric models from measured input/output sampled...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- used on either a single address space machine or a distributed parallel machine. The user ... functions such functions such as dynamic memory management, timing functions, random number generator...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Speed up Dynamic Time Warping. We present a new space-efficient approach, (SparseDTW), to compute ... Dynamic Time Warping (DTW) distance between two time series that always yields the optimal result ... attain space efficiency. The main idea behind our approach is to dynamically exploit the existence ... more the similarity between the time series the less space required to compute...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- general package for molecular mechanics and dynamics, with some special features for biopolymers. TINKER ... rigid body space, symplectic RESPA multiple time step integration for molecular dynamics, velocity Verlet stochastic...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- decentralized label model, label polymorphism, run-time label checking, and automatic label inference. JFlow also ... static information flow control, including objects, subclassing, dynamic type tests, access control, and exceptions. This ... there is little code space, data space, or run-time overhead in the JFlow implementation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- benchmark examples for state-space realizations of continuous-time dynamical system This paper describes Version...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- package provides a general-purpose tool for dynamic report generation in R, which ... lines are automatically wrapped, with indent and spaces added, and comments preserved. A simple caching ... cache results from computations for the first time and the computations will be skipped...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- communication protocols in particular, those where timing aspects are critical. Since its first release ... graphical visualization and recording of the possible dynamic behaviors of a system description, i.e. sequences ... reachability analysis of the symbolic state-space. Since version 3.2 it can also check liveness ... case verification of a particular real-time system fails. The diagnostic traces may be automatically...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Colibri: fast mining of large static and dynamic graphs. Low-rank approximations of the adjacency ... rank structure as the graph evolves over time, efficiently and within limited storage. Real graphs ... space and time: on real data, Colibri-S requires much less space and is orders ... propose an efficient update algorithm for dynamic, time-evolving graphs, Colibri-D. Our evaluation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Dynamic Systems Estimation (Time Series Package). Tools for multivariate, linear, time-invariant, time series models ... This includes ARMA and state-space representations, and methods for converting between them. It also...