- Referenced in 67 articles
- yielded significant time improvements. Finally, based on a recent paper from...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point processes. Chapter ... balanced simulation can be adapted to yield improved simulations. Chapter 10 describes various semiparametric versions...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- additionally be used as a flexible time reversal image reconstruction algorithm for an arbitrarily shaped ... data interpolation is shown to considerably improve time reversal reconstructions when the measurement surface...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- cryptanalysis, while preserving—and often improving—time per round. ChaCha12 and ChaCha20 are analogous modifications...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- solution quality and computation time. Moreover, MACS-VRPTW improves some of the best solutions known ... COLONY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEMS WITH TIME WINDOWS 5.1. Introduction This chapter presents MACS...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- shown to be simple and remarkably improved from previous schemes in robustness and accuracy ... local preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative term, albeit a different convergence history ... summary, the new scheme, named AUSM+-up, improves over previous versions and eradicates fails found...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Increase minimum edge-lengths for increased time-steps, Improve mesh smoothness, Perform anisotropic smoothing, Improve...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- practice. For benchmark databases the running times are improved by several orders of magnitude over...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- states. The algorithm improves over previous work by using variable time steps to guarantee...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- time of writing, the largest nontrivial instance solved to optimality). Furthermore, the algorithm has improved...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- lead to orders of magnitude improvement in verification time...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- core server, while at the same time improving alignment sensitivity and precision. In addition...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- years. It has been refactored, transformed, improved many times. JaCoP provides a large library...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- distributed throughout mechanical systems, and to improve and optimize the performance of their products. Traditional ... build and test” design methods are expensive, time consuming, and impossible to do sometimes ... time required by FEA solutions. Loads and forces computed by Adams simulations improve the accuracy...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- time series forecasting techniques can help you understand those factors and improve your strategic planning...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- residual connections. To improve parallelism and therefore decrease training time, our attention mechanism connects ... precision arithmetic during inference computations. To improve handling of rare words, we divide words into...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- itself may require considerable computation time. As technology improves one can expect the dimension ... bootstraps. This methodology has been implemented for time-course/dose-response data in our software, ORIOGEN...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- growing issue we have dramatically improved the running time and memory requirement of Kalign, while ... using known or predicted sequence annotation to improve the alignment accuracy. Kalign2 is freely available...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- complex so as to improve the time efficiency as well. However, as we demonstrate, existing...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- also analyse the community’s progress through time using the methods of Hoiem ... worked well, and those that could be improved in future challenges...