- Referenced in 6 articles
- analytical interactions, within a reasonable amount of time (irrespective of whether the model is given ... kinds of polytopic models. Firstly, it numerically reconstructs the HOSVD (Higher Order Singular Value) based...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- recognize different intentions of Android malware, different kinds of clustering algorithms can be applied ... develop a system, called Droid Mat. First, the Droid Mat extracts the information (e.g., requested ... number of clusters are decided by Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) method on the low rank ... efficient since it takes only half of time than Androguard to predict 1738 apps...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...