- Referenced in 145 articles
- solved using matrix-free methods adopting the time-stepping Arnoldi approach. We present here...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- solved by a cell centered finite-volume method with second order upwind or central space ... time accurate computations, the implicit dual time stepping method or the Gear integration scheme...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- split-step Crank-Nicholson method by discretizing in space and time. The discretized equation ... real time, over small time steps. The method yields the solution of stationary and/or...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- stage (s≥2) method is discussed and analytical expressions for its coefficients are derived ... most efficient time-step. Various computational results and comparisons with other methods are provided...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- implemented with a partial momentum refreshment step. This property seems desirable for keeping some ... ultimate to the success of the GHMC method that the rejection rate in the molecular ... observed. In this paper, we describe a method to achieve very low rejection rates ... backward error results for symplectic time-stepping methods. The proposed generalized shadow hybrid Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- commonly treated with an implicit numerical method due to the stiffness that is usually present ... algebraic system derived from the implicit time-stepping method. In this paper, a code ... This results in a class of time-stepping method that is explicit and very stable...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Runge-Kutta methods with high linear order. Strong stability preserving (SSP) time discretizations preserve ... order forward Euler, under a certain time-step restriction. The search ... high order strong stability preserving time-stepping methods with high order and large allowable time ... optimal in terms of allowable SSP time-step. Next, we formulate a novel optimization problem...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- step response plot and Bode plot, let you visualize system behavior in time domain ... controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design, and other interactive and automated...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- solution of hyperbolic PDEs. Multi-derivative time-stepping methods have recently been increasingly used ... these methods are of interest. In our prior work we explored time discretizations that preserve ... methods, the need for the SSP property, and the sharpness of the SSP time-step...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- conventional LBM, the direct-forcing method provides a smoother computational boundary for particles ... bounce-back” scheme at every time step. It also makes computations for particles of irregular ... well as three-dimensions. This new method has been validated by comparing its results with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- methods are based on a time splitting technique. The transport is solved by a third ... positive and flux conservative (PFC) method. The collision step is treated by a Fourier approximation ... time. Strang splitting is used to achieve second order accuracy in space and time. Several ... numerical tests illustrate the properties of the methods...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- combining the predictor-corrector approach with the method of lines, the algorithm is designed ... Fokker-Planck equation, some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with several different ... numerical results with different time step sizes are shown...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- surface are accurately imposed; the conjugate gradient method is employed for solving the discrete Poisson ... velocity update; and an automatic time step routine is used for calculating the time step...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Taylor methods. This paper revisits the Taylor method for the numerical integration of initial value ... adaptive selection of order and step size at run time. The package provides support ... main drawback is that the Taylor method is an explicit method...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- based on the Inexact Newton method including adaptive time stepping. We demonstrate that this approach...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- following features: Time stepping by a half-explicit extrapolation method, allowing for the accurate ... other full and sparse linear algebra options. Time-continuous solution representation (e.g., for graphics). Root...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- best action to execute at each time step in an environment. Our objectives here ... survey the various existing online POMDP methods, analyze their properties and discuss their advantages...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- based on a Fourier pseudospectral method with adaptive time stepping. The complex time varying geometry ... wings is handled using the volume penalization method. The modules characterizing the insect geometry, flight...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- efficient quasi-Newton method is used to solve, at each time-step, the resulting nonlinear ... algebraic equations. Large time-steps can be employed with this method, which is stable unconditionally ... field contour and determination, at each time-step, of the three integral invariants ... iterations performed at each time-step, different QN methods are presented. Long-term runs have...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- imaginary-time propagation based on a split-step Crank-Nicolson method. In a one-space ... programs, allowing a decrease in execution times by an order of magnitude on modern multi...