- Referenced in 1 article
- Tkwant: a software package for time-dependent quantum transport. Tkwant is a Python package ... quantum nanoelectronics devices to which external time-dependent perturbations are applied. Tkwant is an extension...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...